1. I often choose not to go to social events simply because I don’t want to be around anyone. By often I mean always.
2. I obsess about my Mother in law in a negative way far too much.
3. Isolation is a concept that intrigues me more every day.
4. I judge people by their taste in music.
5. There was a time I convinced myself that I had Cancer. With no real symptoms.
6. Visited a therapist once. (More of a major tabboo when you are a 40 plus Irish male)
When all is said and done, writing the above words already feels a like a minute part of my load has been slightly relieved. So happy I started this blog.